The Neuromodulator Training Program is designed exclusively for CRNAs who are interested in expanding their practice to include neurotoxin injections for aesthetic purposes.
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be better able to:
- Interpret principles of facial anatomy and physiology, in order to assess anatomic changes related to the aging process
- Perform comprehensive patient assessment and manage expectations, in order to improve patient satisfaction
- Identify facial mapping areas specific to muscle control and facial volume depletion, in order to properly target injection site
- Demonstrate injection techniques for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, in order to maximize product placement
- Improve injection skills, in order to optimize patient outcomes
- Recognize the anatomical relationship of critical vascular and neurologic structures within the face, in order to assure patient safety and avoid treatment complications
- Have a better understanding the business aspects of providing aesthetic services and the details of owning and operating an aesthetic practice.
Day 1: 9am-5pm-ish
Understanding the aging process
History of neurotoxin use
Pharmacology of neurotoxins
Patient selection and consultation
Complications and client management
Lunch: Merz (Xeomin) representative to come chat with us during lunch
Globella, frontalis, crow’s feet, and more
Day 2 – Business of Injecting 9am-1pm-ish
Business requirements for injecting
Business entity, malpractice, suppliers, credit card processing
Patient charting, compliance issues, bookkeeping
Website, social media, referrals
Financials – What do I charge?
How do I get up and running?
Incorporating skin care into your business
Client retention and building a client base
What are your goals?
Course Fee $1800 for both days. Completion of the course grants access to a private Facebook group to ask questions of Suzanne and network with other graduates.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Expiration Date 8/31/2019 Course ID: 1036693. AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 1.00 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- Full refunds may be requested by email within 7 days of confirmation. After the 7 days no refunds will be issued as payment secures your spot in the class and due to CRNA scheduling it is too difficult for someone else to make arrangements in short order to fill your vacated spot.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- Class cancellations due to weather will entitle participants to reschedule a class at a future time.